For the best results make sure you are going onto a clean face fabric and simply apply with a brush. This can also be put through a spray unit if you have one. Suitable for horse covers, canvas tents, tarpaulins, awnings, boat/truck covers, stack /silo covers. 2ltr covers 10 square meters approximately.
1. Thoroughly clean canvas product by brushing or hosing off dirt.
2. Do not use soap or detergent, water only.
3. Allow canvas to dry fully.
4. Shake contents of waterproofing well.
5. Apply Dynaproof by sponge, roller, brush or mop.
6. Allow to dry, preferably in sunlight.
7. Clean sponge, roller, brush or mop with cold water.
8. Coverage – approximately 5 square metres per litre.