The good news is there is no need to panic if stains or smudges happen on your Sunbrella fabric. Here are some simple steps to follow to get your fabric looking like new again:
- Brush off loose dirt or debris and blot (don’t rub) any liquid spills with a clean dry cloth
- Prepare a cleaning solution of dishwashing liquid (1tsp) to 1 cup of lukewarm water
- Spray a light mist evenly over the entire area
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Allow the fabric to air dry.
All year-round maintenance is the answer to longevity with any outdoor fabrics exposed to harsh NZ conditions.
For more info on cleaning common stains have a look at this Cleaning Guide.
Are you covering or storing inside over the winter months?